Las Vegas Memorial Day Weekend 2015
Las Vegas Memorial Day Weekend 2015 – Ready for the Summer Fun?
It looks like the 5 day weekend will be a continuous party and fun everyday – the “Biggest Weekend Ever” announces Las Vegas Weekly Magazine. The Schedule is very busy, with lots of events and activities that will keep you highly excited till Tuesday morning.
… And because it’s the start of the summer, most of the fun will happen at the pool, day or night with the most popular musicians and entertainers – so don’t forget your swimming suit and the waterproof camera – it will be wet on the strip this weekend!
What about a combination of a VIP Limo and Pool Party?
- You will actually participate in 2 pool parties, with all the charges covered
- You will be picked-up on a central location in Las Vegas and have some snacks before you start
- In the limo there will be served light drinks and beer in a cool relaxing atmosphere
- In between the 2 parties, the limo will cruise the strip and a stop at the famous Las Vegas Welcome Sign for some group photos (included)
Price: $68.99 (available only for Sunday 24th May)
– Click to see more details and book your Memorial Day Weekend 2015 unforgettable experience!
As fun as a day beach party is, Las Vegas is known to be funnier at night when all the lights are on. What if a Las Vegas nightclub pass with free entry at hotspots all over town would exist? Too good to be true? Well not really :)
The All-Access Vegas Nightclub Pass Including Pool Parties is now available
- The pass includes Rehab at the Hard Rock, Tao Beach at the Venetian and the Palms Pool
- It’s also a VIP-line access to some of Las Vegas’ hottest clubs, such as Marquee at the Cosmopolitan, LAVO at The Palazzo, MOON at The Palms, Hyde at the Bellagio and Body English at The Hard Rock Hotel and Casino.
- You also receive free entry to popular ultra-lounges including Mix, Ghostbar, Voo Doo Lounge and more
Price: $69.99 (save 46% compared to the local operator’s price)
– Click to see more details and book this fantastic Memorial Day Weekend 2015 offer!
Spend your Las Vegas Memorial Day Weekend 2015, outdoors!
Are the pool parties or nightclubs not exactly your style? You can still have water fun at one of the most visited escape destinations in Las Vegas. Lake Mead is just an hour from the Strip. The water is low but so blue you would think you are in the Caribbean. What’s more exciting are the beautiful mountains all around and the islands with strips of white and colored rock raising above the level of the water. More good news is that especially for this MDW there are some Special Offers with great discounts on exciting activities like:
Lake Mead Dinner Cruise on the “Desert Princess” paddle boat
- You will have a welcome sparkling wine glass to start with, followed by 3-curse dinner, with freshly baked bread and house salad, and a chef’s selection of desserts.
Beverages include coffee, iced tea and lemonade. Full bar available for soft drinks, beer, wine and mixed drinks
- You will admire the amazing landscape in the sunset light,
- You will also have the spectacular view of the famous Hover Dam and even much more.
Price: $99.99 (save 25% compared to the local operator’s price)
– Click to see more details and book your Memorial Day 2015 unforgettable experience!
Hoover Dam Tour With Lake Mead Cruise
- Pick-up and return to your hotel
- Lunch aboard on the paddle boat
- Hoover Dam tour and trip down 500 feet into the depth of the Black Canyon
- Visit of the Ethel M Chocolate Factory in Henderson (a children’s delight)
– Click to see more details and book this Memorial Day 2015 unforgettable experience!
Whatever you do for this Las Vegas Memorial Day Weekend 2015, I wish you a lot of fun and good times!
Pictures from Las Vegas Memorial Day Weekend 2015: