Las Vegas Monorail is an intriguing apparition in the landscape of this Wide-West City, but it’s so useful – almost the best option of transportation in such a busy place.
First things first:
1.There are several Monorail like trams that run from the major hotel/casinos on the strip and they are totally FREE
You can ride between world marvels and antique and civilizations without a passport or wallet :) (Las Vegas Strip is a tour around the world)
A. Mandalay Bay-Luxor-Excalibur line
B. Bellagio – CityCenter – Monte Carlo line runs daily from 8 am to 4 am
C. Mirage-Treasure Island line is the shortest and also runs daily from 7 am to 2 am every 15 min.
2. Las Vegas Monorail is the fastest way to travel the strip – faster and less expensive than using the bus or taxi service, and very reliable – It doesn’t stop at the stop lights ;)
The regular payed monorail line arrives every 4-9 minutes.
*The hours of operation are:
Mondays: from 7am to midnight
Tuesday – Thursday: from 7 am to 2am
Friday – Sunday: from 7am to 3am
3. As a tourist, you can see all the main attractions from above and have a better perspective of the whole picture
4. If you are new to the city, it’s a great way to learn where hotels, casinos and shopping centers are situated, and you can access them the easiest way.
5. It stops at 7 main point of Interest:
MGM Grand • Bally’s/Paris Las Vegas • Flamingo/Caesars Palace • Harrah’s/The LINQ • Las Vegas Convention Center • Westgate Las Vegas • the SLS Las Vegas Station.
* All stations are wheelchair accessible and have elevators at all levels.
6. With an – unlimited 24-Hour Pass – $12.00, you can hop on and off and visit all the attractions around.
* Monorail passes for more than one day are also available.
** One ride ticket only is $5.00
*** You can also buy tickets at the Vending Machines wich are located at all the main stations, using cash, or all major credit cards.
You can now even have a discount for your choice of a 1 to 7 day ticket, and enjoy the ride on Las Vegas Monorail for less :)
7. Finally, you can combine your Monorail ride with a free shuttle to access more destinations.