Are you planning to spend the Halloween in Las Vegas? I promise you will have a lot of FUN :)
Make your Halloween in Las Vegas unforgettable, and… Expect the unexpected! ;)
What can be more exciting than spending Halloween in the city of parties and fun, where everything is possible?
* Despite of the actual significance of this tradition, these days, Halloween – in the old Celtic culture and similarly the Day of the Dead in Mexico, are meant to be fun.
Las Vegas Ghost & Vampire Tours
There are multiple options for this Halloween. There is still time to book it now!
You can either:
- Take a spirited and spooky tour,
- Visit Eldorado Canyon Ghost Town for a wedding ceremony,
- Go on Colorado River to the Oatman ghost town,
- Get a Private Limo-Bus Tour to see the Eldorado Canyon Ghost Town.
Are you adventurous enough to like spooky and haunted places? You will be pleasantly surprised to learn that they are all part of Las Vegas Attractions :)
Ghost Hunt in Goodsprings from Las Vegas
The tour will bring you to Goodsprings, Nevada, an old mining town about 25 miles from the city.
* You may have heard about this place from the Travel Channel’s TV show ‘Ghost Adventures”
This is a four-hour fully guided and narrated tour.
Although it looks kind of spooky and dingy, I have to confess that I haven’t seen any ghosts there… But when I visited this place it was not Halloween, either. You will walk through an abandoned cemetery, see decaying buildings and hear about local creepy legends. One of the main places to visit will be the century-old Pioneer Saloon, which as well is said to be haunted. * They make great gourmet stakes there!
Book it now and you will have some stories to tell your friends upon your return at home :)
For the fun of challenges: